The Lime Group* adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
Gathering and Use of Information
- In order to get in touch with us via ‘Juice’ or the ‘Contact us’ page, you will be asked to provide some personally identifiable information.
- We will never share your information with third parties outside The Lime Group unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- If you chose to have a relationship with The Lime Group, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of The Lime Group have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees and contractors are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- As an international company, The Lime Group maintains databases in Australia and the United States. Any information that you submit to us via our website may be sent electronically to a database maintained in either country. We protect your privacy around the world by ensuring that this website and all networks of The Lime Group adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, etc.) If the online survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- Www.thelimegroup.com contain links to other sites. The Lime Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from The Lime Group at any time. You only need to e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow five (5) business days for the removal to be processed.
Your continued use of thelimegroup.com following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
* including but not limited to www.thelimegroup.com, contact@thelimegroup, info@thelimegroup, The Lime Group International Inc. and The Lime Group International Pty Ltd